Friday, September 27, 2013

Life Is Too Short- The mystic sutra



A man was going to meet his mother who lived two hundred miles away from him.On the way, he stopped at a flower shop to buy some flowers to impress his mother.He saw a little girl sitting outside the flower shop and sobbing.He asked her the reason and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother. But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars."

The man smiled and said, “Come on in with me. I’ll buy you a rose.” He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own flowers for his mother. As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.” She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.

The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to see his mother.

Moral:

  • Life is too Short.
  • Spend as much time as you can with loving and caring people who love you.  
  • Enjoy each moment with them before it’s too late.  
  • There is nothing important than family.

No comments:

Post a Comment